University Life Part 9: Ten Things I Learnt from Being a Student
Ten Things I Learnt from Being a Student / Things that Surprised Me
1. Uni work was not the hardest part.
2. I should have listened to my Mum the first time she asked me to tidy up after myself.
3. Nights in are better than nights out.
4. Sitting in coffee shops on your own is not lame.
5. Celebrating Christmas on 25th November is the norm.
6. It’s okay to have an off day.
7. It’s also okay to give yourself a day off to focus on yourself and not Uni.
8. You’re not going to like everyone you meet – and that is okay.
9. Considering dropping out is all part of the experience.
10. Uni is going to completely change who you are – for the better.